Administration office Lakotta B.V. hereinafter referred to as the Lakotta Administration, located at Oude Liermolenweg 7, 2678 MN in De Lier, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Article 1. PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
1. Lakotta Administratie processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
2. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- date of birth
- address data
- phone number
- e-mail address
- Bank account number
- function and powers of employees / directors and entrepreneurs
Article 2. SPECIAL AND / OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
1. Lakotta Administratie may also process the following special and / or sensitive personal data from you:
- union membership
- data from persons under the age of 16
- BSN / SOFI number
- trade register number, VAT number, VAT ID number
- financial data, both business and private
- annual statement and other information required for tax returns, salary calculations, etc.
Article 3. PURPOSE AND BASED ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
1. Lakotta Administration processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services.
- Offer you the opportunity to create an account.
- Conducting the (salary) administration and related services.
- To deliver goods and services (reports) to you.
- As part of an application procedure.
2. Lakotta Administratie also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for the tax return.
Article 4. HOW LONG WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
1. Lakotta Administratie does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use a retention period of 10 years because of the applicable laws and regulations for accountants and audit firms.
Article 5. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
1. Lakotta Administratie verkoopt uw gegevens niet aan derden en verstrekt deze uitsluitend indien dit nodig is voor de uitvoering van onze overeenkomst met u of om te voldoen aan een wettelijke verplichting. Met bedrijven die uw gegevens verwerken in onze opdracht, sluiten wij een verwerkersovereenkomst om te zorgen voor eenzelfde niveau van beveiliging en vertrouwelijkheid van uw gegevens.
Article 6. COOKIES, OR SIMILAR TECHNIQUES WE USE
1. When you visit our website, we may temporarily store some information on your computer in the form of a “cookie”. Storing temporary data in a cookie helps us to better tailor the content of our website to your needs and to increase user-friendliness. This means that the data entered by you will only be kept for as long as you have opened your internet browser. The cookie is deleted when your browser is terminated.
Article 7. INSPECTION, ADJUSTMENT OR DELETE DATA
1. You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Lakotta Administratie and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
2. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
3. Lakotta Administratie would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit- personal data / tip-ons
Article 8. HOW WE SECURE PERSONAL DATA
1. Lakotta Administration takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
2. These measures consist of:
- Use of double passwords and verification codes
- Digital password safe
- Screen saver and password protected printer / scanner
- Intruder alarm / alarm system in the company premises of Lakotta Administration with personal tag
- Security policy including firewall, spam filter and virus scanner, protocol use of electronics, internet, social media employees and clean desk policy
- Business mobile phones and laptops secured with password and / or fingerprint and / or disk encryption
- Confidentiality statements in employment contracts and with third parties
- Use disclaimer in email
- Backup and recovery procedures
- Network connection security (managed internally and externally)
- Powers have been functionally assigned to a limited number of persons who are responsible for processing the data.
- To the extent required, Sub Processors agreements with third parties
- Safe way of storing data files within the office network
3. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us or report it to firstname.lastname@example.org